Chippewa is a northern Wisconsin summer camp. Just plug our address in to Google Maps and you’ll be here before you know it!
8258 County O Road
Eagle River, WI 54521
Driving Directions from Chicago
- Take I-90 Northwest Tollway towards Rockford , IL
- At Exit 109 on I-90 North, merge onto I-39 North-East towards Wausau .
- When I-39 North ends, merge onto US 51 North towards Minocqua.
- Drive through township and turn right onto Hwy. 70 East towards St Germain.
- Drive through St Germain, turning right (south) onto County O.
Chippewa is approximately 2 miles down County O on the left hand side.
Campers can also fly into Chicago O’Hare, Central Wisconsin Airport, Rhinelander Airport and Eagle River Airport.
What We Look For